School Days at BTB (New for 2020/21)For students who are learning from home this year, we’re pleased to offer direct, in-person instruction to your child in a small group of peers or to your "pandemic pod.”
Our certified teachers will provide direct, in-person instruction to your child and a small group of peers in academics and social emotional learning domains. Using interactive, socially distant games and activities, we will enhance their understanding and completion of remote learning concepts. We will also supplement remote learning with BTB’s unique academic electives at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Full and half day options. (full day is 8-3, half day is either 8-11am or 12-3pm)
- 2 distinct groups of 4-6 children at a time
- Certified regular and special education teachers
- Inclusive, developmentally differentiated lessons and supports
- Socially distant, individual work stations
- Private individual storage for personal belongings and supplies
- Temperature controlled, well ventilated setting
- $125 for full day (8-3 pm/$17.85 an hour)
- $75 per 3 hour session ($25 per hour)
- Deposit equal to two month's tuition due at time of accepted application (first and last month)
- Pre-payment of upcoming month by the 15th of each month to hold spot
- $50 family registration fee for the 2020/21 school year
Enroll Your Child For 2020-2021
Beyond The Bell: Educational Services is an educational tutoring and homework center serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade.