Handling the public health emergency:
COVID Safety at BTB is important! Here is what we are doing to ensure a safe and socially distant learning space. Our staff has been trained in COVID precautions and will work with your child so that they build skills to stay safe!
A robust educational experience following social distancing protocols
A COVID safety curriculum for all BTB students
Regular professional cleaning and and disinfecting
- Families and staff will abide by BTB’s COVID precautions social distancing contract
- Children and staff will correctly wear adequately fitting masks (Outdoor mask breaks as needed)
- Children and staff will not attend BTB when showing signs of illness
- Children and staff will not come to BTB if they have reason to believe they have had a COVID exposure, until tested with negative results
- Support from families and staff in abiding by all relevant COVID safety precautions
- Children will be up to date on vaccinations, including influenza; exceptions may be made if doctor’s explanation is provided
- Parents will privately share relevant educational reports or evaluations, individualized education plans, 504 plans, allergies and medical conditions
Enroll Your Child For 2020-2021
Beyond The Bell: Educational Services is an educational tutoring and homework center serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade.