Are you an amazing educator who is passionate about helping students thrive? We would love to meet you! Please send your resume to
Beyond The Bell (BTB), is hiring educators for both school day and after-school programs. We are seeking up to four part-time or full-time teachers for the 2020-2021school year. Teachers will be assigned small groups of students, (no larger than 6), and will be expected to collaborate with families and other educators.
About us: BTB offers a menu of educational services including homework help, small group instruction and individual tutoring in all academic subjects and social-emotional domains, including social skills classes. We also support students and their families who are navigating the special education system with consultation and advocacy services.
BTB was designed for small group learning. Before "pandemic pods" were a thing, BTB recognized the value of small group instruction. BTB is a child-centered, sensory-friendly space where kids can literally write on the walls, (in dry erase and chalkboard paint every where you look), and where kids love to learn. Our education center is bursting with creativity and filled with curious minds!
Qualified applicants should be professional educators with experience teaching diverse populations, including students with special educational needs, and a strong interest/experience in special education. Excellent organizational and communication skills combined with a fun, creative approach to education is important. BTB most especially appreciates positive attitudes, kindness, and out-of-the-box thinking.
Responsibilities for PT and FT educators may include:
- Leading or supporting 1:1 and small group instruction
- Implementing and expanding remote learning plans
- Creating unique lessons and activities for students
- Communicating with families
- Collaborating with other educators (both at BTB and at public/private schools)
- Attending IEP/504 meetings
- Light cleaning/sanitation following small group sessions (regular professional cleaning and sanitation provided by outside company)
- Ensuring that all students maintain CDC recommended guidelines for social distancing, mask wearing and hand washing
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits may include:
Flexible time-off policies, including some paid time-off
Health plan package
Simple IRA (matching funds)
Anticipated start date September 2020
To apply - Please send resume and cover letter to:
Enroll Your Child For 2020-2021
Beyond The Bell: Educational Services is an educational tutoring and homework center serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade.