School Day Program
- $75 per 3 hour session ($25 per hour)
- Deposit equal to two month's tuition due at time of accepted application (first and last month)
- Pre-payment of upcoming month by the 15th of each month to hold spot
- $50 family registration fee for the 2020/21 school year
- Academic Electives $40 per hour
- Electives run 4-8 weeks (4-8 hours of programming)
- Prepayment of full elective session required at time of accepted application
- $50 family registration fee for 2020/2021 school year
- Sibling discount- 1/2 price registration fee
- Multi-session -1/2 price registration fee
- Whole group discount (bring 4-6 students to BTB as a whole group) 1/2 price registration fee for all
- Returning Friends: if your child participated in regular weekly BTB services prior to our pandemic closure, we would like to thank you for your continued support by waiving your 2020/21 registration fee
Do you need financial help accessing the programs and classes at BTB? We can help! Thanks to our generous donors of the Tepper Family Fund we offer limited scholarships for the 2020/21 school year.
The Little Fiddle Scholarship was created in memory of Nancy’s belated father, Robert I. Tepper, a lifelong learner, and professional hobbyist. Robert appreciated out-of-the-box thinking, interesting people, and good ideas. He was an optimist and believed in giving people opportunities that might not easily come their way. We are delighted to honor his memory in this way.
Click here for our scholarship application!
To make payments for our programs, please call Jaime in our accounting department at 978-806-3399 or use PayPal below.
If you wish to seek financial assistance apply here.